Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Joining the Party


Hello!

I'm Liz. Allison and Jane were kind enough to invite me to blog with them here, and I'm so excited to join them!

Here is a picture of my face!


So! Some stuff about me:
- I currently live in San Antonio, TX. I moved here a little over a year ago, and so far, I love it! 
- I'm a cradle Catholic, and I just love being a member of the Church. I try to learn as much as I can about my faith; the nice thing about it is that there is so much to learn and think about, that if I spend my whole life at it, I'll probably have barely scratched the surface!
- I'm a big ol' bookwormy nerd. I like reading a little bit of everything, but my favorite genres are sci-fi and autobiographies. My favorite book series is J.R.R. Tolkien's "Lord of the Rings" trilogy + "The Hobbit."  At the moment, I'm reading an anthology of travel writing, a small book of essays by St. Edith Stein, and Thomas Merton's "New Seeds of Contemplation."
- Thrifting is almost a sport for me. My mom and I go to Goodwill nearly every weekend in search of deals. Just this past weekend, I found a Nine West messenger bag for $4! 
- I enjoy all types of arts and crafts. Some people are addicted to Facebook or Twitter; I'm addicted to Pinterest! I especially like embroidery and crochet.
- Social media: You can find me on Twitter and Pinterest as fierceCatolica . Come and take a peek inside my brain!

2 comments: